Pages


Sunday 3 July 2011

clemmits failure, camp hill success

Last saturady, I was kindly offered a lift by two of the hull crew, James Oakes and Billy Lawrence. The plan was clemmitts crag. When we arrived, we started on the nice slabs, after that we went up to fryup wall but the recent rain had taken its toll and seepage was appearing. Then we went to the traverse on the ground force block which was also damp. After that we went down to 'sam's slab' where much banter was exchanged about me looking fat in the picture of me on my route.

After this, we went over to camp hill, i did my usuall easy solos and then soloed tempest again, a really good route and a sand bag at VS 5a. Also, i managed to onsight the direct start of cling wrap up to the flake which goes at 6a which i was pretty pleased about. Then we went below the crag to try a dyno and i tried another problem which i promtley fell off on, scraping much of the skin from my shin onto a rock below......

Overall it was a good day featuring much injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment